Docs on Rspec & Ripple

Mat Ellis mat at tecnh.com
Sat Feb 12 23:31:09 EST 2011

The specific issue we're having is that we can't get the test server to stay up, it seems to die after 5-6 seconds.

We setup our dev environments based on the Riak Fast Track and so there was nothing in RIAK_ROOT/rel/riak/bin.

We tried RIAK_ROOT/dev/dev1/bin and also 'make rel' in RIAK_ROOT.

Any time we try any Ripple operations against the test server we get 'EOFError: end of file reached.'

M.