Riak Java Client

David Smith dizzyd at basho.com
Wed Feb 16 22:22:56 EST 2011

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 5:37 PM, Mark Wolfe <mark at wolfe.id.au> wrote:
> Gday
> Been messing around on some personal projects which use riak with Java and
> was interested to know if their was a roadmap or task list of the java
> client.

This is one of the things we're working on solidifying and would love
to get feedback from the Java community. In using the Java API, what
have you found that you like about the current API? What's missing?
What would you like to see?

We're also working on putting together a comparison with the Ripple
API (h/t to Sean) and using that to improve/expand the Java API
accordingly. The intent is that all APIs should be idiomatic to
languages, so it won't be a straight port necessarily.

Short answer -- we're working on it and would love your input. :)

D.

--
Dave Smith
Engineering Manager