riak-search build assumes access to github using 'git' protocol

Ryan Zezeski rzezeski at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 13:03:20 EST 2011

When you changed the URLs in rebar.config you changed both the scheme and
also added a ".git" suffix to the end of the URL, right?

For example:

git checkout -- rebar.config && sed -Ei '' -e 's:"git:"https:' -e
's:(//.*)",:\1.git",:' rebar.config

NOTE: I'm using BSD sed here, on Fedora you might have to replace -E with -r

-Ryan