Searching by non-key value

Yury Dorofeev u.dorofeev at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 04:10:27 EST 2011

Hi Alexander!
   Thank you for your answer! But the reason I wrote questions was I
have already read the documentation and still have not found the
answer. That is why I send my mail yesterday. I want to find clear
explanation and examples. Has nobody asked similar questions before
me? If you know the forum devoted to this topic or useful information,
could you please send me this link.
Regards, Yury.