Is there any maximum size of "value" in riak key-value store?

Joshua Partogi joshua.java at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 17:36:54 EST 2011

Hi there,

Sorry for the obscured title. Basically what I want to do is to store
all my revisions (as JSON documents) as an array inside the parent.

e.g:

Document1: "doc_name : bar, revisions: [ { revision:1, doc_name:bar },
{ revision: 2, doc_name: foo } ] "

where Document1 is riak object key. So as there are more revision, the
value will get larger. My concern is there is a limitation on how big
the value is.

Is my concern reasonable? If so, what is the maximum size of value in
riak key-value store?

Thank you for the assistance.

Kind regards,
Joshua.