Luwak and PNG Files

Joe Osowski joe.osowski at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 16:57:57 EST 2011

I'm experimenting with using riak/luwak as a store for many small
files.  Of course... a few of these files are on the large size so I'm
exploring Luwak.  I'm seeing some strange behaviour though and I
wonder what I'm doing wrong.

I'm using this command:

curl -i -X PUT -T g005.PNG_L -H "Content-Type: image/png"
http://sfdev02:8098/luwak/g005.PNG_L

It appears to work fine.  But when I fetch the image I get something
back a little larger. (2513986 bytes, originally 2513954 bytes)

Also when I attempt to view the image in the browser, only about half
of it renders.  I wonder if my CURL statement is encoding something
wrong?

-Joe

--
You must be the change you want to see in the world - Mahatma Gandhi