tuning riak for 100s of concurrent connections

Ryan Zezeski rzezeski at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 18:38:58 EST 2011

May I also suggest in a heavy GET scenario where the data doesn't change often or can be slightly stale that you also make use of some sort of shortly lived, in-memory cache.  You could also make use of HTTPs conditional GET which avoids passing the data over the wire if it hasn't changed.

-Ryan

[Sent from my iPhone]