Erlang compilation error

Sean Cribbs sean at basho.com
Thu Feb 24 08:36:38 EST 2011

How did you install Erlang? It is often broken into several packages and you need to have all of them installed (with the exception of wx) for Riak to build properly.  If you installed Erlang from source we'll look into other possibilities.

Sean Cribbs <sean at basho.com>
Developer Advocate
Basho Technologies, Inc.
http://basho.com/