trying to list keys in a bucket

Jon Brisbin Jon.Brisbin at npcinternational.com
Wed Jan 5 17:15:41 EST 2011

I'm working on a Java classloader that pulls class files from Riak instead of a JAR file. Right now, I'm working on the utility that loads the contents of a local JAR file into Riak. This works fine, but I thought I'd cross my fingers and see if I could list the keys in that bucket to get a list of the class files I just loaded. I got the following error:

> GET /riak/jt400.jar?keys=true HTTP/1.1
> Host: localhost:8098
> Accept: */*

< HTTP/1.1 200 OK
< Vary: Accept-Encoding
< Server: MochiWeb/1.1 WebMachine/1.7.2 (participate in the frantic)
* Avoided giant realloc for header (max is 102400)!
* Closing connection #0
curl: (27) Avoided giant realloc for header (max is 102400)!

Which I assume is because I have a lot of entries in this bucket.

Should I just not try to list the keys in this bucket and settle for checking for 404s?

Thanks!

Jon Brisbin
Portal Webmaster
NPC International, Inc.