PDF or OpenOffice Impresse presentations instead of .KEY + Windows question

Justin Sheehy justin at basho.com
Wed Jan 5 19:53:16 EST 2011

Hello, Jérôme.

It looks like Jeremiah has already answered one of your questions, so
I'll get the other.

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 6:41 PM, Jérôme Verstrynge <jverstry at gmail.com> wrote:

> My other question/remark is: there does not seem to be a downloadable
> version of Riak for Windows. Is there a technical reason for this or is it a
> 'religious' issue?

There's certainly no operating system religion at work here, simply
the limited resources of a small team.  A few different people in the
community have been working on Windows support, which we think is a
great idea -- we just currently don't have anyone spare to make
official windows releases, QA and benchmark those releases on various
windows systems, and so on.

-Justin