PDF or OpenOffice Impresse presentations instead of .KEY + Windows question

Kyle Quest kcq.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 12:25:35 EST 2011

The way Erjang is designed goes against some of the core concepts
behind Erlang. For example, Erjang shares messages instead of doing a
full copy like it's done in Erlang (at least, that's how it worked the
last time I checked Erjang). I trust the native Erlang VM a bit more
when it comes to stability and usability because it's developed by
long time Erlang experts. Erjang, on the other hand, was just an
experiment to learn Erlang. Definitely a fun way to do it, but it's
still an experiment :-) It sure is a cool future possibility to play
with.