Getting all the Keys

Thomas Burdick tburdick at wrightwoodtech.com
Sat Jan 22 16:15:11 EST 2011

No one seems to have really answered either of my questions in any great
detail other than "don't do that" or "use redis" which to me just adds
another layer of complexity and potential bugginess to my end application or
fails to really describe what the problem is.

So really my questions can be boiled down to..

* Why is key listing so slow?
* What do people do in the context of purely using riak to do what I want,
have a big set of keys to iterate over?

Tom Burdick