running erlang map phases via REST API

Dan Reverri dan at
Thu Jan 27 03:15:47 EST 2011

This commit looks interesting. A lot of changes were made to map reduce in
0.14 so I am not sure it will work in it's current form.

I think we would only need to include the changes in riak_kv_mapred_json.erl
and riak_kv_mapred_query.erl. Within riak_kv_mapred_query.erl we can convert
the function to a {qfun, Fun} phase. Thoughts?

Daniel Reverri
Developer Advocate
Basho Technologies, Inc.
dan at