LevelDB driver

Jonathan Langevin jlangevin at loomlearning.com
Mon Jul 4 09:42:29 EDT 2011

I've seen users show concern of Bitcask's space usage overhead. How does
that compare against LevelDB?
Would LevelDB be a good solution for log data?

If using a Level backend, what advantages do we lose of Bitcask? ls
replication & availability an issue at all?
*

<http://www.loomlearning.com/>
Jonathan Langevin
Systems Administrator