Response: 204 "No Content"

Eric Moritz eric at themoritzfamily.com
Tue Jul 5 13:24:26 EDT 2011

In the HTTP standard a 204 No Content is returned when the request was
successful but there is nothing to return other than HTTP headers.

If you add returnbody=true in the PUT request, you will receive a 200 OK and
the content you just stored, otherwise you will receive a 204 No Content.

Eric Moritz.