LevelDB driver

Phil Stanhope stanhope at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 11:25:02 EDT 2011

Can you share some LevelDB config examples?

I've built latest from github and know that I've got the elevedb
driver/wrapper.

make devrel is producing a {storage_backend, riak_kv_bitcask_backend} ... is
it as simple as changing this to riak_kv_eleveldb_backend?

Perhaps I missed it ... but did you guys also share the sample data that you
used for the benchmark and instructions about how to attempt recreation of
it?

For example, the blog post mentioned "commodity" server. But I don't recall
whether a mention was made of a stock 3 or 4 node localhost cluster, where
all nodes hit by the benchmark, etc.

This would be excellent information to make available to the community.

-phil