RiakIORuntimeException

Russell Brown russell.brown at me.com
Wed Jul 13 13:43:51 EDT 2011

Hi Maria,
Is riak running? Can you verify it is running by using curl or wget?

    curl -v -X GET http://localhost:8090/riak

The errors says "connection refused" which tells me Riak is probably not running, or not running on the port you've specified (8090.)

If you can get Riak running and verify that you have Riak running (maybe try the Fast Track [1] to get started) then try the Java client code again.

Cheers

Russell

[1] Riak Fast Track - http://wiki.basho.com/The-Riak-Fast-Track.html