remote access to Riak

Maria Neise maria.neise1 at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 14 07:11:47 EDT 2011

Hey,

I have two instances, a client and a server. On the server I installed
Riak. My application (using the Java-API) is running on the client
instance. I would like to read and write some data to the server
instance. My IP address and port in the app.config on the server
instance is 127.0.0.1 and 8098. Then what does the url I give to my
HttpRiakClient in my application looks like? Is it
"http://ip-address-of-my-server-instance:8098/riak" ? Do I have to
change something else? For example allow access from other instances?

I would be very thankful for any kind of advice :)
Cheers,
Maria