error, all_nodes_unavailable

Maria Neise maria.neise1 at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 17 15:30:11 EDT 2011

Hey,
I inserted data into Riak and then stopped Riak. After I started Riak
again I can't access my Data. In the logfile I found:

=ERROR REPORT==== 17-Jul-2011::18:56:46 ===
webmachine error: path="/riak/usertable"
{error,{error,{badmatch,{error,all_nodes_unavailable}},
              [{riak_kv_wm_raw,produce_bucket_body,2},
               {webmachine_resource,resource_call,3},
               {webmachine_resource,do,3},
               {webmachine_decision_core,resource_call,1},
               {webmachine_decision_core,decision,1},
               {webmachine_decision_core,handle_request,2},
               {webmachine_mochiweb,loop,1},
               {mochiweb_http,headers,5}]}}

Can someone tell me what I did wrong or what the problem is?
I would appreciate any kind of help.
Cheers,
Maria