riak_err starts writing to stdout/stderr

Anthony Molinaro anthonym at alumni.caltech.edu
Tue Jul 19 13:42:47 EDT 2011

Ahh, yeah that seems to be the case.  I will have to investigate further
and simply trying to turn off the error_logger adding

-kernel error_logger silent

does not seem to turn things off, and invoking

error_logger:tty(false)

seems to turn off riak_err logging as well, seems overly complicated
just to redirect all error logging to a file which can be rotated
regularly :(

-Anthony