Problem with keys filter in erlang pb client

Scott Lystig Fritchie fritchie at snookles.com
Tue Jul 26 16:42:08 EDT 2011

Dimitry, you didn't include any server log messages in your email.  I'm
not very familiar with the Protocol Buffers service, but it's likely
that it's logging an error when closing your connection.  Or, if it's
the client that's disconnecting (though I dunno why it'd do that), then
the server may also be complaining in its logs.

You also didn't mention which version of the Erlang client or of the
Riak server that you were using.  If the client is sufficiently old,
it's quite possible that it doesn't support key filters.  Or the Riak
server doesn't support key filters.

Or none-of-the-above.  :-)

-Scott