riak-ql

Jonathan Langevin jlangevin at loomlearning.com
Tue Jul 26 22:32:56 EDT 2011

Ominous reference to "virus-free" aside, interesting ppt.

I'm actually working on an ActiveRecord-style implementation for Riak in Yii
Framework, functions like so:

$user = new User;
$user->attributes = $_POST['User']; // massively assigning attributes
$user->name = 'Joe Dirt'; // individual attribute assignment
$user->save();
*

*
$user = User::model()->findByPk($id);
$user->name = 'Joe Dirt';
$user->save();

*
I have result sorting functioning, and I have filtering by object column
partially working. Hopefully I'll have a stable result in a month or so.
Building the extension so that it's not limited to just Riak, but hopefully
a variety of storage methods (Riak just happens to be my specific use case).

Cheers, good luck on your CakePHP-style rendition.

<http://www.loomlearning.com/>
Jonathan Langevin
Systems Administrator
Loom Inc.