riak-ql

Kev Burns kevburnsjr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 23:57:51 EDT 2011

So I just googled the term REPL ( Read-eval-print loop == CLI )
And I now see how a tool like this could be hugely valuable.

Riak doesn't yet have a large variety of 3rd party tooling for out of band
data inspection/manipulation.

I rolled my own little interface for poking about in buckets but it relies
on listkeys and listbuckets. I thought about releasing it but the
performance quickly becomes prohibitively slow with any appreciable amount
of data.

riak-ql seems like a step in the right direction.

What's on the roadmap and how can I help?
Have you considered submitting it to function contrib?

- Kev
On Jul 27, 2011 1:36 AM, "francisco treacy" <francisco.treacy at gmail.com>