Delete bucket?

Jeremiah Peschka jeremiah.peschka at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 16:42:49 EDT 2011

Depending on the client you're using, you can perform results streaming to pull back results and process them in chunks rather than waiting for a buffer to get filled.

It's easy enough to write something like this using Ripple or CorrugatedIron. I'm guessing it's possible with other clients.
---
Jeremiah Peschka
Founder, Brent Ozar PLF, LLC