Next few months in Riak HEAD

Keith Bennett keith.bennett at lmnsolutions.com
Mon Jun 13 10:30:09 EDT 2011

I've been wanting to say this for weeks now...

I really like how communicative and responsive all of you at Basho are with us, your users.

Thanks for that, as well as for riak and the riak ruby client, which makes using riak so easy.

Sean and all, your same day response, including code change, to my Bucket.keys issue a few weeks ago was an amazing display of openness and responsiveness.  As a user, I feel valued and listened to.

Keep up the good work!

- Keith