Next few months in Riak HEAD

Alexander Sicular siculars at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 18:07:36 EDT 2011

If you still want to build from the source, use some git-fu:

git clone https://github.com/basho/riak.git
cd riak
#make sure you have all the latest branches and tags
git fetch --all
#list all tags
#git tag -l
#checkout the latest stable (riak-0.14.2, i believe)
git checkout riak-0.14.2

Now you've rolled back the clock to the latest stable (as of this
writing) and can compile to your hearts content.

Cheers,
Sasha