riak search

Alexander Sicular siculars at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 02:23:34 EDT 2011

Hi Saurabh,

Riak Search exposes a Lucene type interface but is *not* Lucene based. If you are actually looking for a distributed Lucene solution I would tell you to look into Elastic Search, http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2271600/elasticsearch-sphinx-lucene-solr-xapian-which-fits-for-which-usage .

-Alexander