Key Expiry in Riak

Anthony Molinaro anthonym at alumni.caltech.edu
Wed Mar 2 15:50:40 EST 2011

Hi,

  Is it possible to add an expiry_secs after the fact?  In that if I didn't
set one originally for a bitcask backend can I add one now, or will I have
to dump data if I do?

  Since my understanding is that this value is used when bitcasks are
compacted in order to remove old fields, I have a feeling you can set it
at any point, but I want to make sure.

Thanks,

-Anthony