riak make fail

wilson Tuladhar mailwilson007 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 03:36:41 EST 2011

Hi Mohammad,

It seems that you don't have crypto module of erlang installed.
*sudo apt-get install libssl-dev*
*
*
and then recompile the erlang and then this module should be installed.

To check if it is installed, go to erlang shell and do
erl> l(crypto).
and you should get the module loaded reponse if not try to reinstall erlang
R14B01 again and it will get installed.

Hope this helps.

/Wilson