Streaming map/reduce results

Sean Cribbs sean at basho.com
Thu Mar 3 08:34:56 EST 2011

Jason,

You can't currently change the timeout on individual phases, just on the entire job. We're reprioritizing MapReduce to receive some extra love in the near future, so if that is a critical feature for you, be sure to file a bug on issues.basho.com.

Sean Cribbs <sean at basho.com>
Developer Advocate
Basho Technologies, Inc.
http://basho.com/