delete data on a javascript mapreduce

Sean Cribbs sean at basho.com
Fri Mar 11 08:46:28 EST 2011

It is not currently possible. The JavaScript VM is "sandboxed", so to speak, with no callbacks into Erlang with the exception of the ejsLog function (which I believe is actually implemented in C).  If you want to delete objects from MapReduce, use an Erlang reduce phase like the one on contrib.basho.com.

Sean Cribbs <sean at basho.com>
Developer Advocate
Basho Technologies, Inc.
http://basho.com/