Riak n00b questions

Eric Moritz eric at themoritzfamily.com
Mon Mar 14 11:48:42 EDT 2011

Here's a quick example of the map-highs-by-month query in the Riak Fast
Track:

http://pastebin.com/FGieAFVy

Check out this link to get the goog.csv file that is used in that query:

http://wiki.basho.com/Loading-Data-and-Running-MapReduce-Queries.html

Take a glance over the README for the Riak python client:

https://github.com/basho/riak-python-client

Let me know if you need more help,

Eric.