riak search

Saurabh Sehgal saurabh.r.s at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 02:08:59 EDT 2011

Hi,

Since riak search is marked as "Beta Software" on the wiki, I am skeptical
to use it in production.

Does riak offer any APIs or integration points that would allow me to index
data into Solr ?
Specifically, I am storing key/value pairs in riak, where the value is a
binary erlang term containing a tuple of text I would like to index.

Also, going through the riak search documentation, the erlang API seems to
only have the capability of indexing documents
on disk as files (please correct me if this isn't true). Is there
functionality to automatically retrieve and index documents already stored
in riak ?
--

Saurabh

--