riak search

Saurabh Sehgal saurabh.r.s at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 12:57:34 EDT 2011

I mean functionality similar to solr, where data can incrementally be pulled
out of a relational store to index. Is there support to automatically pull
data out of riak incrementally, and then index it using riak-search. (I am
fairly new to these concepts, so please let me know if something does not
make sense).

E-mail:     saurabh.r.s at gmail.com
Phone:     425-269-1324
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/1/7a3/436