abstracted vs. opinionated, object mapping (was: Re: Riak Recap for March 14 - 15)

Jon Brisbin jon at jbrisbin.com
Mon Mar 21 10:16:48 EDT 2011

On Mar 18, 2011, at 6:11 PM, Mark Wolfe wrote:

> And just for completeness here is a link to the spring data mapping code on github.
>
> https://github.com/SpringSource/spring-data-mapping

Just to clarify: this is the code from Graeme's "inconsequential" project, which is the foundation of Grails GORM support for NoSQL stores. There is parallel work that's based on this, which is what I'd like to incorporate into the existing Riak support that lives in spring-data-commons-core:

http://bit.ly/gUN2Zs

Thanks!

Jon Brisbin

http://jbrisbin.com