Load Test

karthik kumar kumarkarthikn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 05:47:57 EDT 2011

Hi,
   I am running load tests with 7 Riak servers with Various Backend Storages.

1.
   Whenever I start riak load test I get this Information
INFO: Est. data size: 30.52 GB

Actually in the folder data, its around 1.2 GB including all the nodes
in the cluster ?
 - Even if i change the time for which the test should run it doesnt change.
 - The estimated data changes only when varying  Value size, Number of
Keys (as far I know).
Can someone advice what is this value Estimated Data Size ??

2.
How to see the actual number of request and responses that happened in
the specified time.

3.
How do i see how much data is  created on the server? when  not using  bitcask ?