riak_core rebar templates

Mark Phillips mark at basho.com
Sun Mar 27 19:41:16 EDT 2011

Wow. This looks like a great tool. Thanks for releasing it!

I threw a link to it up on the wiki :

http://wiki.basho.com/Community-Developed-Libraries-and-Projects.html#riak_core

At some point we will be giving riak_core its own chunk of real estate
on the wiki, but this should do for now.

Keep the code coming!

Mark