PBC client doesn't stop

Keith Dreibelbis kdreibel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 22:17:55 EDT 2011

Hi riak-users,

I'm trying out the java protocol buffers client, and it works fine.
 However, it is preventing my process from exiting.  When I used the http
client from the same spot in code, the process exited, but switching to PBC
caused it to hang on exit.  Usually this behavior means there is a thread
being spawned that is still running in the background.  I wonder if there's
a way to tell the PBC RiakClient that I'm done with it, and it can close?  I
don't see anything like that in the available methods.

Keith