JavaScript Client

Muhammad Yousaf muhammad.yousaf at live.com
Wed Mar 30 09:00:18 EDT 2011

I have added riak.js ,json2.js, jquery-1.5.js in to my bucket in riak now i dont know how can i query my bucket using javascript client ?

I want to fetch my values from my bucket how to do that ?
I want to do map/reduce to my bucket where can i submit my command using javascript client?

using erlang client i can do anything but how to do with javascript client?

Regards,
Muhammad Yousaf