JavaScript Client

Adam Hunter adamhunter at me.com
Wed Mar 30 09:07:14 EDT 2011

Hey,

You'll need to write an additional javascript file that uses the riak-js
client to get your values.  I usually couple that with an html document to
put the values inside the dom for easy viewing.  Both of these can be
uploaded to your node the same way the previous files were.  You can also
use firebug or web-inspector to play with the riak-js client, but you'll
still need an html document to include the javascript files in.  Hopefully
that helps, if not I can make a github gist for you.

Thanks,

Adam Hunter
@adamachine
http://adamhunter.me