'not found' after join

Aphyr aphyr at aphyr.com
Mon May 2 22:45:44 EDT 2011

I'd like to chime in here by noting that it would be incredibly nice if
the client could distinguish between a record that is missing because
the vnode is unavailable, and a record that truly does not exist. My
consistency-repair system was running during partition handoff,
determined that several thousand users were "deleted", and removed their
following relationships.

--Kyle