Clarification on key filters

Mathias Meyer mathias at basho.com
Thu May 26 05:42:53 EDT 2011

Jeremiah,

I sure hope you have not been drinking mouthwas.

The wiki is indeed showing single key filters, and that's confusing. In hindsight, it confused me too when I worked with key filters from the wiki page for the first time. I'll make sure we put some proper examples on that page to clarify how they should end up looking when multiple are put together.

The bottom line is that Ripple does produce proper key filter code with conditions and that you are absolutely correct in bringing up this slight confusion.

Mathias Meyer
Developer Advocate, Basho Technologies