Anyone going to JSConf? NodeConf? Or happen to live in Portland?

Mark Phillips mark at basho.com
Sun May 1 23:48:45 EDT 2011

Basho is sponsoring[1] both JSConf and NodeConf. They are taking place
in Portland, Oregon, with JSConf starting tomorrow.

Basho will be represented by no less than five team members, and Sean
Cribbs is giving talks at both JSConf[2] and NodeConf[3]

If you're attending and want to chat, let me know and we'll buy you a
beer/coffee/drink of choice. If you're not attending but happen to be
in Portland, get in touch anyways and we'll buy you a
beer/coffee/drink of choice.

Hope to see some of you soon.

Mark

1 - http://2011.jsconf.us/#!/sponsors/basho