Searching and sorting with mapreduce or solr?

Odelon Miranda odie.miranda at gmail.com
Mon May 2 18:41:40 EDT 2011

Hi,

Like to ask how to do the following in map-reduce:
1. Searching by field
2. Sorting by field

I know that using the solr interface you can do the both. But the is an
behavior that i have solr is making for me.
the start and rows are not based on the result set but more on based which
is added to the bucket first (not sure if this is also happening to others).

Thanks,

Odie

--
We stretch out both of our arms...
Pass through the clouds, straight to the sky...