How many links does it take til you get to the center of the ... ?

Aphyr aphyr at aphyr.com
Wed May 4 17:55:14 EDT 2011

HA! I just ran into this limit!

5,000 links like /tablet_users/whoever riaktag=following will cause your
user objects to take upwards of 4 seconds to return, on our beefy
cluster, with a variance of ~3 seconds. (Over HTTP, ruby riak_client.) I
had to move them into the JSON body, which makes things much faster.
Hundreds of links seems just fine.

--Kyle