Erlang crashes on bulk insert

Vlatko Basic vlatko.basic at gmail.com
Fri May 6 12:39:02 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have two machines (box A and B) and have compiled Erlang and Riak on each.
Each has its own node, they are not in cluster.

I'm trying to insert goog.csv from Fast Track.

On box A all is working correctly whether inserting locally or over network from
box B), but on box B Erlang crashes whether inserting locally or over local network.
It works for a while, but not till the end of inserts.

I'm attaching the erlang crash log, so if anyone can figure out what went wrong,
I'll appreciate it.
And any other advise is welcome as well.

vlatko