Very, very slow data insert on two node cluster

Vlatko Basic vlatko.basic at gmail.com
Sat May 7 08:17:35 EDT 2011

I rebuilt cluster again and still "node_puts_total": 0 on another node.

Found explanation for "node_puts": "Number of puts coordinated by this node in
the last minute"

However, the actual "puts" were sent to another node, not to this one, so I
assume this value does not represent puts between nodes, just direct puts to the
node.

I think the proper value to check would be "vnode_puts".

Box A = "vnode_puts": 2144
Box B = "vnode_puts": 2170

so it does seem it's OK

vlatko