crash after single insert

Nico Meyer nico.meyer at adition.com
Mon May 9 10:09:39 EDT 2011

Hi Dave,

I believe problem occours if there happens to be another process with
the same PID as the old (now gone) riak node. This can happen if the
machine was rebooted since the riak node crashed or if the PIDs wrapped,
they are only two bytes after all.
os_pid_exists/1 only checks for ANY process with the PID from the
lockfile
(https://github.com/basho/bitcask/blob/master/src/bitcask_lockops.erl#L116).