Javascript errors in reduce phases seen as {error, javascript_reduce_timeout}?

Jeremy Raymond jeraymond at gmail.com
Tue May 10 09:30:22 EDT 2011

Okay thanks. I figure something like this was going on. Besides the timeout
return value is there any way to tell what happened or at what phase of some
chained map reduce operations things failed? Would I see errors in the logs
that indicated a crash of the Javascript engine or something along those
lines?

- Jeremy