Duplicate bucket props r/w/dw/rw if set in app.config

Scott Lystig Fritchie fritchie at snookles.com
Tue May 10 13:24:41 EDT 2011

Nicolas Fouché <nicolas at silentale.com> wrote:

nf> [...] But when I look at the props of a bucket, r,w,dw and rw are present
nf> twice :
nf> [...]

nf> I use riak search 0.14.0. Bug ?

Feature.  Erlang property lists take the first element in the list that
matches the property name.

On the other hand, I don't know what JavaScript will do with an object
that's got the same member name twice, or if different JS interpreters
handle that differently.  To avoid hassles there, when setting your
bucket property, you could delete the old values of 'r', 'w', et
al. before prepending your new values onto the list.

-Scott